Monday, December 25, 2017

Knitted Baby Set 3

One More Baby Set: 
Hi friends,
This is one more set I have knitted last year of course for my grand son, using the free pattern by Lion Brand, Lullaby Layette Pattern with link,
I loved this pattern and particularly the Lion brand baby yarn which I used to make this pattern. It is so soft and I used it first time, I was very much impressed with that then I came to know that it is very famous yarn in USA. Once I used this yarn, I always wish to use this type of yarn for any baby set, it is so perfect for small babies. 

                                                                                                              


I had not knitted the baby blanket given along with this pattern because I was here is India and my yarn felt short. So I knitted another small baby blanket with totally a new design ( not matching with this except the color). I will post it some another day.

Happy knitting in holidays and of course Happy Christmas to all.





2 comments:

Crochet Cap for Baby with Neck Warmer for Beginners

  Hello friends, Here is a very simple baby cap specially made for beginners.  This cap is for 6-9 month with circumference of head 13.5&quo...